Friday, May 22, 2009

23 May 09

11 days to go my 1st exam 3rd June - Audit i still haven't started any revision of it ... Swt !!
10am surprise to c me awake writting this blog right ?? Ya right ... dis hour i should b dating wif zhou gong's daughter ! Im just back from common room did 2 questions on published company for F7 financial reporting ...!! WOw Mike u r so hardworking ya ... lolx frankly whole day i did nothing facing ladtop click here n dere n de time fly ... whole friday gone wif 2 questions i did =(
60% done for F7 targeting done targeting around 80% on sunday !
Den following by whole week on Audit blooddyy subject .. have 2 crack my brain u put in de whole boook ... !!!
By de way i was invited by my gf's gf's bf - Abel to club for celebrating my gf's gf birthday - mei fern next saturday ... lolx although i din meet him b4 , i feel dat he is such a nice n friendly guy , we chat few times in MSN !
I"M LOOKING FORWARD to MEET U MR ABEL ..
I will push myself 2 study study study dis whole weeek for Audit n i will go partyyyyy on next saturday =P Have been so long din club ... cant wait for it


3 Major PROBLEMS im facing
#1 Studies - exam is coming but im stil not in mood 2 study =( FCUK
gonna lock myself in rooom n let my ladtop rest for 1 week
i thought of a way , throw it into my roomate's closet n lock it because i
dun hav de padlock key so i can concentrate on my revision for 2day n tmr

#2 FACE - i have been suffering acne n pimples problems since lax year Dec . It cant b cured
no matter wat products i used .. Damn it !! I want back my smooth n fair faceeeee

# 3 LOVE - Haih ... have been so long din suffer love problem since broke up wif HM because
after her all those love r jux puppy love !! Fight fight fight .... ya some said fight
can bring couple closer i agreee wif dat but everytime fight she will bring up
breaking up issue maybe indirectly .. it brinngs my mood down like jumping down
de clifff !! Haih .. hope we will sort it out someday

God bleesss me... pls bring luck n study mood to me later after i wake up @ around 3 pm =P

1 comment:

  1. yoyo~~~
    can't imagine u have blog wor~~~
    Can i link ur blog in mine??
    Ngek ngek..!!

    ~boey~

    ReplyDelete