Tuesday, August 4, 2009

End half year Goals ...

1st the most main priority ~ ACCA

I have been wasting my time by not studying hard all the while. At the age of 22 many of my frenx already make their 1st step into this society. ME ?? ya i know i have plenty working experience in my life. But i dont have a proper passport for my career - A degree or Professional Cert =( 1st i wanna study to accomplish a mission passing 4 papers per sitting that hardy done by other because i will fail my previous sitting papers . So is nothing great for me .
i must do it not i can do is a MUST ... Mum spent 10k ++ for a year to send me here - but not the place i prefer !! anyway thx mum ..

2nd ~ MY CB DAMN acne face

OK i dunno y those acne n blackhead will hit me lax DEC08 .. YYYY ??
I never have acne problem for my life . Is quite serious for me , actually is considered as mild acne problem. I really cant stand the blackhead under my skin n reddish spots around my cheeekk !!! YYYY ?? Nearly 9 months d it cant really be cured.
Maybe previously im not really take care of it ... now onwards day n nite toner , serum n treatment gel im gonna cure it end of november 3 months time
Where is my fair n smooth skin lax time ?? i hate dat bcox of acne somehow it really drop my self confidence a little ... u noe how great n interesting my life was =( sobx sobx
3 months i gonna cure u n fcukk off from my entire life

3rd ~ Body

I wanna get as fit as i can but i like to eat so much n lazy excercise nowadays maybe im no longer stay inside hostel . Is quite far from my BLock D .
Limited budget so no money to join GYM .
Self made equipment 2 bottle 5.5L mineral fulfilled wif water as dumbell and springs that i brought here from house.
JOGGING i hate most but is the best way to burn ur fat .. set it twice a week
Swimming twice a week hope ada pretty mei mei dere =P
Pumping n sit up everyday set it 50
My ankle still have minor problem after sprained lax 2 weeks so decide cut futsal n basketball .
ideal weight 60kg end of november now my weight around 63kg

4h ~ Money

I nvr have been so poor since 18 years old . Limited budget rm600 per months include meals everything u know =( gosh ... no football betting n job no money 2 spend haih
I found freelancer job website hope can earn extra 3~500 per month during weekend per month Money make ur life better n wonderful ... trust me

Cross my finger to pray .. hope angels can hear my prayers
everyday have study mooddd , acne n fat faster go away n $$$$ come come

~MIKE~
5th Aug
0108am windy

No comments:

Post a Comment